25 April 2007

I have launched my web site


Yeap!
This is true!

Finally, I've launched my web site late last night.

I've worked a lot on this one and I really would appreciate any feedback I'll get from you!

I've tested with IE7 and FF and it worked just great, but who knows...maybe there is something that I've misspelled or maybe I have some problem with page layout on other browsers and other platforms.

This is what I got:
- OS = Windows XP Professional
- browser = IE7 and FF
- screen res = 1024 x 768


So, please take a look at http://optimizaremaster.org , and tell me what you think!

Thank you!


I've seen something interesting on youtube and I thought I'll share it here so you can amuse a little bit !



It was about 6 in the morning when I went to sleep... Now it's 12.36 PM and I feel like I've been sleeping 2 days and not just a few hours (maybe this is the reason for not having a stable relationship...!!??).

But, I have to tell you that that movie made my day!

No comments: